-= Transcribed by Sonia Tang =-
暗咒的翻译,原文缺前言和钟楼boss战前的两段,以后补上。
原文来自
http://www.vgmuseum.com/mrp/
CG 01 Isaac
阿萨克
Hector: Show yourself, Isaac! I know you are here.
赫:出来!阿萨克!我知道你在这儿!
Isaac: Hector? Is that you?
阿:赫克托!是你吗?
Hector: I've finally tracked you down.
赫:我终于追上你了。
Isaac: You tracked me down? I was the one who lured you here. Hector... the fool who betrayed our Lord Dracula.
阿:你...追上我?...哼哼哼哼哼...是我把你引到这里来的!赫克托,背叛了我们Dracula大人的白痴。
Hector: That matters not. I've come to exact my revenge upon you! For the death of Rosaly!
赫:那不重要!我是来找你报仇的!为了Rosaly的死!
Isaac: Oh? And how will you have this "revenge" when you utterly at my mercy? You relinquished your powers -- you couldn't even protect your own woman! And now, you think to defeat ME? Lord Dracula is gone, but his powers are still here Valachia... Even you must realize...
阿:嗯,可是当你只是在我的仁慈之下苟且偷安的时候,你又怎么“报仇!!----”呢?你,放弃了你的力量,你连你自己的女人都保护不了!可现在你倒想干了我?
Dracula大人不在了,可他的力量还在这Valachia...即使是你也要明白...
Hector: Devil forging...
赫:炼魔术...
Isaac: Indeed, with this most forbidden of arts, a wisp of conjured matter can be transformed into a hellish devil! There are but two humans who possess this magnificent power you and I.
阿:没错,使用这个,这顶级的禁断之术,任何受其影响的物质都可以被转化为地狱一般的恶魔!!世界上,只有两个人类拥有这种壮丽华美的力量----你和我。
Hector: Yes, to our lasting shame. But I shed that evil power -- never again will I use it.
赫:没错,那是我们的耻辱。可是我放弃了那邪恶的力量----再也不会使用了!
Isaac: Ah, but you will, Hector. And soon! You have no choice. Without it, I could crush you in an instant, but that wouldn't be very satisfying, now would it? You deserve a most gruesome fate for the humiliation you brought upon me 3 years ago. Bereft of the power of devil forging, you cannot hope to pursue me! That is why you will reclaim your powers, and thence, follow where I lead you... But in the end, the glorious vengeance you seek will not be yours -- it’ will be mine!
阿:啊,可是你会的!赫克托!马上就会!你别无选择。没有它我在一瞬间就能宰了你!可是那会不会太没意思了? 你理应为你三年前对我的羞辱承受最悲惨的命运!没有了炼魔术的力量,你根本别指望能追上我。这就是为什么你会重新捡回你的力量,然后跟着我到我想让你去的地方...
但是,最后,你所追求的复仇的荣耀将不会是你的----它将属于我。哈哈哈哈!!......
Hector: Wait! Isaac! Damn him! So be it, I must descend into darkness and reclaim that accursed power once more... Heed my words. I will hunt you down like the beast you are. I will have my revenge!
赫:等等!阿萨克!...该死!是的,我只能重返黑暗,重新取回那被诅咒的力量了...听着我的话!我会像杀掉你手下的野兽一样杀掉你!我会报仇的...
CG 02 I.D.
使魔
Hector: This unearthly power... Is it coming from that tombstone? Heh, how conscientious of him. He carved the instructions into stone, along with the most difficult visualization. So, that's how badly he wants me to regain my powers... Very well.
(Spell) Heed my words, O great powers of darkness!
Release to me one of the tortured souls!
Let me infuse him with my life-force and awaken him to the world of the living!
Immaculate being...
Appear before me now.
赫:这令人毛骨悚然的力量...是从这墓碑碑石中发出的?哼,他可真够认真负责的,居然用最难以想像的方式把这些前行必需的使魔封入石像。看来他可真是太想让我重拾力量了...很好。
聆听我的话语吧...噢,那伟大的黑暗之力啊!!
将着被痛苦折磨的灵魂释放给我!
用我的生命力支持它,把它唤醒到生者的世界中来!
完美无暇的存在...
现身在我面前!!----------------
Zead: Well, well, devil forging, isn't it? Never seen that before. Quite impressive. It's enough to make the blood run cold.
塞德:哎呀,哎呀,炼魔术,不是吗?从未见过,真是令人印象深刻,叹为观止。简直让人的血液变得冰冷(可能是英语的修辞)。
Hector: Who are you?
赫:你是谁?
Zead: Ah, my apologies, my’ lord. I should have offered an introduction. I go by Zead. I'm here for one purpose only: to purify this land of the pestilent curse which infects it.
塞:噢,请接受我的歉意,大人,我本该一早引见自己的。在下鄙号塞德,我只为一个原因来到这里:清除这片大地所感染的疾病般的诅咒。
Hector: I see
赫:我知道了。
Zead: You, on the other hand, are pursuing the other devil forgemaster... are you not?
塞:而另一方面,您在追赶另一个炼魔士,不是吗?
Hector: ...
赫:...
Zead: The one you seek fled toward the chapel on the other side of the mountain. He made his escape through the back of the castle.
塞:您要寻找的人朝着山脉另一面的教堂方向去了,他从城堡的后面逃走的。
Hector: What concern is this to you?
赫:这事对你来说有何意义吗?
Zead: He is the one protecting the curse. Ergo, he is an impediment to me... and to all those who abide in this land.
塞:他是要保护维持诅咒的人,所以,他对我来说是个妨碍,对这片大地上所有忍受痛苦的人也是一样。
Hector: I see. Very well. I, Hector, thank you for your help. Now if you'll forgive me, I must be on my way.
赫:我知道了,我,赫克托,感谢你的帮助。现在,如果你不介意,我要上路了。
CG 03 Julia
朱丽娅
Hector: It can't be... That's impossible... She can't be alive...
赫:这不可能...她不可能活着的...
Julia: Oh. May I be of service?
朱丽娅:噢,我能为您做什么吗?
Hector: Uh, no... Forgive me. My name is Hector. What are you doing in a place like this?
赫:噢,不...请原谅。我名叫赫克托,你在这样一个地方做什么?
Julia: I could ask you the same question, sir.
朱:我也可以问您同样的问题,客官。
Hector: I am searching for someone. A man bearing the same crest I'm wearing.
赫:我在找人,一个戴着和我一样的纹章的人。
Julia: ... And this man... Is he your enemy? Or your friend?
朱:那么这个人,是你的敌人,还是朋友?
Hector: You sound as if you know him.
赫:听起来你认识他。
Julia: Yes, quite so. Now answer me. Is he your friend or foe?
朱:没错,很熟。现在回答我,他是你的朋友还是仇人?
Hector: He is my most bitter enemy.
赫:他是我最不共戴天的敌人。
Julia: I see... In that case... I shall help you.
朱:我明白了...以这个情况...我将帮助你。
Hector: Pardon me, my’ lady, but by what reason would you offer me this boon? Indeed, by what reason should I trust it?
赫:容我一言,女士,您为何要给予我如此恩惠?事实上,您有何理由可取信于我?
Julia: Your enemy is my enemy... That is reason enough. If you are a devil forgemaster, you shall need a place to keep your "little friends" safe. Rest assured, you have no reason to refuse my help.
朱:你的敌人也是我的敌人...这理由足够了。如果你是个炼魔士,你肯定需要一个地方来保护你那些“小朋友”。可以保证,你没什么理由来拒绝我的帮助。
Hector: You seem quite knowledgeable. Who are you exactly?
赫:你真是知识渊博,你究竟是何方神圣?
Julia: A witch. I escaped from the western lands, where we were hunted like vermin. I have the power to envision the future.
朱:一个女巫,我从西方逃离至此。在那里我们如害虫般被猎杀。我拥有预见未来的能力。
Hector: How interesting... And your name?
赫:真有趣...我如何称呼你?
Julia: Julia. My house is further on. I shall prepare an elixir that may be of use to you. Farewell... for now.
朱:朱丽娅。我的家就在前面,我要准备一些可能对你有用的药材,回见。
Hector: Julia... She is the very image of Rosaly.
赫:朱丽娅...长得真像Rosaly
CG 04 St.Germain
圣.日尔曼
St.Germain: I've been waiting for you. Hector. Devil forgemaster.
圣.日尔曼:鄙人在此恭候多时了。赫克托,炼魔士。
Hector: How do you know me?! Who are you?!
赫:你为何认识我?你是谁?
St.Germain: Saint Germain. I won't handy words with you. I have an urgent request. Please refrain from pursuing Isaac any further.
圣:圣.日尔曼。我不会和你纠缠辞藻。我有个紧迫的请求:请不要再向前追逐阿萨克了。
Hector: Bastard! So you're with Isaac! But that does not follow... Isaac wishes to fight me. For what purpose do you make this request?
赫:混蛋!你和阿萨克是一夥的!可那不对...阿萨克想和我打。你提起这般请求有何用意?
St.Germain: This will not make sense to you, but to put it simply, I seek to maintain the flow of a greater will.
圣:这个对你全无意义,别在乎它。我只是在遵循一个伟大的意志。
Hector: This is pointless. Out of my way.
赫:荒谬!别挡我的路。
St.Germain: Your beloved was killed on false allegations that she was a witch. I know how you feel, and I sympathize. Truly. But please look past your own --
圣:你的爱人因为被指控为女巫而命丧黄泉,我知道你的感受,我也有同感,真的。但还请三思----
Hector: Wretch! How do you know of these things?!
赫:该死的!!你怎么知道这些事情的?!
St.Germain: That I cannot tell. I know far more than you imagine. But I cannot act upon that knowledge, That is my... arrangement. I may only observe. I have no choice but to excuse myself. Please consider my request... The world hangs in the balance. Goodbye.
圣:这个我不能说。我所知的比你想像的还要多。但我不能展示我的知识,这是我的...一个协议。我只能旁观,在这件事上我也只好原谅自己。请考虑我的请求,再会。
Hector: Who was that?!
赫:那是谁啊?
BOSS 03 Trevor
特里沃
Trevor: Wait! That crest... Are you the devil forgemaster?
特里沃:来者止步!那个纹章...你便是那个炼魔士吗?
Hector: That whip... Could he be...?
赫:那条皮鞭,莫非他是...
Trevor: Answer me! Are you the devil forgemaster?
特:回答我!你是那炼魔士吗?
Hector: I am.
赫:我是。
Trevor: Then this is the hour of your death!
特:那么你死期已至!
(After battle)
其实特里沃出招后的收招时间很长,足够上去打了,不能完美防御的话就等他收招时打。
Trevor: On your oath, are you truly the devil forgemaster?
特:说实话,你真的是那个炼魔士?
Hector: And if I am?
赫:如果我是呢?
Trevor: For one that served under Dracula, you seem much too weak. It's been said that the devil forgemaster's power rivals that of Death.
特:对一个Dracula的侍从来说,你太过弱小。据称炼魔士的力量可与死神匹敌。
Hector: Ah, so you are hunting for Isaac, as well, I see...
赫:原来如此,你也在猎杀阿萨克...
Trevor: As well? Then you're not... Wait... I recall there was another devil forgemaster. They say he betrayed Dracula and forswore his powers. But that was 3 years ago during the war... Could he have survived? It cannot be...
特:也?那你不是...等等,我想起来了,当时还有另一个炼魔士,他们说他背叛了Dracula并放弃了自己的力量。但那都是三年前大战时的事情了。他还活着?这不可能...
Hector: Believe what you like. But answer me this. Are you not Trevor Belmont... the one who defeated Lord Dracula?
赫:信不信由你,回答我一个问题。你是打败Dracula大人的特里沃.贝尔蒙特吗?
Trevor: That I am. Though, I did not fight alone. There were many brave warriors beside me. And your name, sir?
特:我是,但我并没有孤军奋战。很多无畏的勇士与我并肩战斗。敢问你的大名,先生?
Hector: Hector.
赫:赫克托。
Trevor: Hector... I shall remember that name.
特:赫克托...我会记住这个名字。
CG 05 Aqueduct
高架水渠
Zead: Ah, I'm pleased to see you are unharmed.
塞:啊,我很高兴看到你安然无恙。
Hector: Did you think me dead?
赫:你以为我死了?
Zead: I saw him earlier... I feared that perhaps...
塞:我刚才还看到他...我恐怕可能...
Hector: I came too late then. Which way did he go?
赫:那我是来晚了。他朝哪里去了?
Zead: Along this path lies a forest. He went there. Probably making his way to the village on the other side.
塞:这条路通向一片森林,他到那里去了。可能是要到林子另一边的村庄。
Hector: And what of your mission? To purify this land and remove the curse?
赫:而你的任务,是驱除诅咒,净化大地?
Zead: Yes, the curse. In the end, it is all Isaac: he is the source of this pestilence. He... Ah, how could I forget? There is a matter I must attend to. By your leave.
塞:是的,诅咒。追根寻源,都是阿萨克:他是这场可怕瘟疫的源头。他...啊,我怎么会忘了?还有件事情我必需去照顾,恕小人失陪。
(圣.日尔曼出现。)
Hector: You again?
赫:又是你?
St.Germain: Oh, it's you. I was expecting someone else... You spoke with him, didn't you?
圣:噢,是你啊。我本希望是找到了另一个人...你跟他说话了,对吧?
Hector: And why I should answer to you?
赫:我为何要回答你?
St.Germain: Perhaps you'll accept my advice, then. You would do well to avoid... him. Do not be drawn in by his words...
圣:也许你会接受我的忠告,也许和...他保持距离是件好事,别被他的话绕进去了。
Hector: Your advice is neither solicited, nor welcome. I will use any means necessary to achieve my revenge.
赫:你的建议既无礼,也不受欢迎。我会使用一切必要的手段来报仇。
St.Germain: You've been warned. I would like to speak with you further, but I must track him down quickly. He is the one being who is beyond my recollection. Goodbye for now.
圣:警告已经给你了,我本想再聊一会儿,但我必需赶快追上他。他是一个超出我知识范畴的家伙。回头见。
CG 06 Forest
森林
?:所以这就是我要跟你说的!
赫:声音?是谁?
Zead: Do not go beyond your bounds! You mustn't speak nor act upon matters related to fate. You had better refrain from saying anything unsuitable.
塞:别超出你的界限!你不能用任何的言行干涉命运。你不能再说那些不合适的话了。
St.Germain: That is correct of course. But what about you? Is it not ludicrous for you to be. guiding a traveler in there circumstances?
圣:这当然没错,可你又如何?不荒谬吗?冲着一个旅人指手划脚,干涉他们的状况。
Zead: I am merely lending assistance to one who is seeking what he already desires. It is the same with the curse.
塞:我只是援助一个人使他得以达成他已经存在多时的欲望。这和诅咒是一样的。
St.Germain: That's ridiculous. You have different rules for yourself --
圣:荒唐透顶,你对你自己竟有另外的一套标准----
Zead: This discourse is at an end. I cannot have you interfering any longer.
塞:这场讨论到此为止。我不能再让你扰乱这一切了。(几砍未中!死神这么笨吗?)
St.Germain: I will keep returning... until the day you finally surrender.
圣:我还会回来的,直到你投降。
Zead: No one escapes from me!
塞:没人能逃出我的手心!
Hector: So, those two are enemies...
赫:这样,这两个是互为敌手的...