|
2016-8-13 09:40 编辑 <br /><br />找到了英文的剧本,很多地方改动了,看来以前玩的欧版确实记不太清了。
In an era long past, as monarchies weakened, local feudal lords grew in power. The first knights simply protected their lords' domains. However, with the reforms of the late 11th century, knights became the protectors of the peace. They valued courage and honor, fighting heretics and heathens in God's name.
In this age, one company of knights was said to be invincible due to two men:
Leon Belmont, a courageous man who feared nothing and whose combat abilities were second to none, and Mathias Cronqvist, a genius tactician, whose learning made him an exception in a largely illiterate society.
They trusted each other completely, and they were bound by an old friendship. However, sorrow awaited Mathias upon his return from a victorious campaign. It was news of the sudden death of his beloved wife, Elisabetha. Mathias' grief was profound and he became bedridden.
A year has passed since then. Thanks to Leon's efforts, their company remains proudly undefeated.
However, a mysterious army of monsters suddenly appears in Leon's domain. The Crusades are raging in the East, and since the Church is focusing on fighting heathens rather than monsters, it has forbidden unauthorized battles. Leon wants permission to sortie, but the Church has no intention of granting it.
One night, Mathias struggles from his sickbed and tells Leon that the appearance of the monsters is tied to a vampire, who has a castle in the Forest, called Eternal Night, and that Leon's betrothed, Sara, has been kidnapped and brought to that castle.
Leon realizes that he must renounce his title to rescue his beloved.
The forest is swollen with darkness, as if it would rob away everything, and only moonlight provides a ray of hope. A great legend is about to begin."
在一个遥远的年代,君权削弱的时期,地方封建领主们的力量不断增长。最初的骑士只是保护他们主人的封地。尽管如此,再动荡的十一世纪后期,骑士成为和平的守护者。他们重视勇气和荣耀,以上帝的名义同恶势力与邪教徒作战。
在这个时期,一个骑士团因为两个男人的存在而不可战胜:
利昂.贝尔蒙特,一个勇敢,无所畏惧并拥有所向无敌的强大战斗力的男人,和马萨里斯.康克瑞斯特,一个天才战术家,他的学识使他对庞大的文盲社会十分不满。
这两个人彼此间完全信任,并有着深厚的友谊。尽管如此,在一场胜利的战斗之后,悲伤在等待着归来的马萨里斯----那是他挚爱的妻子,伊利沙白突然的死讯。马萨里斯痛苦不堪,从此卧床不起。
一年过去了,因为利昂的能力,骑士团仍然从无败绩。
但是,一支由怪异恶魔组成的军队突然出现在利昂的领地中,当时正直十字军东征时期,相比与恶魔,教会更关注与对异教徒的讨伐行动,禁止了未被授权的战斗。利昂申请出兵的许可,但教会丝毫不为所动。
一天夜里,马萨里斯从病床上挣扎而起告诉利昂:怪物的出现乃是居住在被称为“永恒之夜”的森林城堡中的一个吸血鬼所为,而利昂的未婚妻,萨拉,被绑架到了那城堡里。
利昂知道他必须放弃爵位,以去营救他的爱人。
那森林充斥着黑暗...似乎将吞噬一切,只有月光照亮一条通往希望的道路。
一个伟大的传奇即将上演。
-= Transcribed by Sonia Tang =-
(利昂跑着,忽然好像进入了什么地方。)
Leon: What just happened? I felt something strange.
利:怎么回事?!...我感到有些奇怪...
Old man: Ah, he must really like you. You won't be able to leave now.
?:啊,他看来确实很喜欢你,你现在不可能出去了。
Leon: Who's there?!
利:谁!?
Old man: Now, don't get so excited... I'm just an old man. I just came to gawk at the man crazy enough to come here.
?:别紧张,我只是个老头子而已。我只是想来看看疯到跑进这森林里来的人长什么样子。
Leon: You don't seem like a monster.
利:你看起来不像个怪物...
Old man: Of course not. What is your name?
?:呵呵...当然不是。你叫什么名字?
Leon: Leon
利:...利昂。
Old man: Leon... You're not... Baron Leon Belmondo?
?:利昂...你是利昂.贝尔蒙特男爵?
Leon: Just Leon Belmondo. I have given up my title. And you, old man?
利:只是利昂.贝尔蒙特...我放弃了我的爵位。而你呢?老人家?
Old man: Pardon me, Lord Belmondo. My name is... Rinaldo Gandolfi.
?:(施礼)情原谅,大人,我的名字是莱昂纳多.甘道鲁菲。
Leon: You can call me Leon. And I will call you Rinaldo. Don't call me "Lord." We're equals now.
利:你可以叫我利昂,而我会叫你莱昂纳多。别叫我“大人”,我们现在是平等的了。
Rinaldo: As you wish. Now, Please follow me to my cottage. I want to talk to you.
莱:如你所愿。现在请随我到寒舍一叙。
(进入莱的住处。)
Rinaldo: Wait here a moment. There's something I want to give you.
莱:等等,我有些东西给你。(翻找中)
Leon: Rinaldo, can I ask you something?
利:我问个问题行吗?
Rinaldo: What is it?
莱:请便。
Leon: Why are you living in a place like this?
利:你为什么住在这么个地方?
Rinaldo: I have unfinished business with Walter Bernhard, the master of this forest.
莱:啊,我和这森林的主人沃尔特.伯纳德有些未了的瓜葛。
Leon: unfinished business?
利:未完成的瓜葛?
Rinaldo: Not worth mentioning. I own him...
莱:没什么重要的,我欠他一笔帐。
Leon: Well, I won't ask any more. But... you're not in danger, living so close to him?
利:唔,我不会在继续往深问了...不过住得离他这么近不危险吗?
Rinaldo: It seems eternal life is extremely boring. He enjoys playing at cat and mouse with the hunters that come here, though, of course,
there is no way that he could ever lose...He thinks that my helping hunters makes the game more fun.
莱:可能是永恒的生命让他觉得无聊,他喜欢和来到这里的猎人们玩这种猫抓耗子式的游戏。反正他也不可能输掉......而他认为我对人们的帮助能让这游戏更...有趣。
Leon: I see... But what do you mean by there being no way he could lose?
利:原来如此...可你说他不可能输掉是什么意思?
Rinaldo: Vampires are loved by the night, and this forest is locked in eternal darkness. He has never been defeated.
莱:吸血鬼被夜所宠爱,而这里有着永恒的黑暗...他从未被打败过。
Leon: Well, that may be so, but I must go ahead and face him.
利:也许是这样,但我还是必须去面对他。
Rinaldo: Did he take someone precious?
莱:...他夺走了你什么珍贵的东西吗?
Leon: Yes, he abducted my betrothed... How did you know that?
利:对,他绑架了我的未婚妻...你怎么知道?
Rinaldo: It's what he always does when he starts the game. You came unarmed. Your courage astonishes me.
莱:他总是这么开始他的游戏的。你没带武器就来,你的勇气可嘉。
Leon: I do have a weapon, just not my sword. That belongs to the Company, and I left it behind, when I gave up my title.
利:我确实有武器,可不是我的剑...那是骑士团的,我放弃爵位的时候留在那了。
Rinaldo: Honest to a fault.
莱:(笑)你这是诚实的有点发蠢了...
Leon: I heard that many hunters have met their end here. If that's the case, getting weapons shouldn't be hard.
利:我听说很多猎手在这里终结了生命,所以我想搞到武器应该不会太难
Rinaldo: Take this with you. It will help you against monsters.
莱:拿着这个吧,它会帮助你对付怪物。
Leon: What is this?
利:这是什么?
Rinaldo: A whip made with alchemy. It's stronger than any dead man's discarded sword.
莱:通过炼金术制作的皮鞭,比那些死人丢下的剑好用多了。
Leon: Alchemy? I'm not familiar with that word.
利:炼金术?这个词我不熟......
Rinaldo: Not surprising. The field experiments with the principles of God's creation of the world. The only person who truly understands it
is Mathias.
莱:这不奇怪。炼金术是众神创造这大千世界的原理-----而最能了解这一切的人,是马萨里斯。
Leon: You know Lord Cronqvist?
利:你认识康克瑞斯特大人?
Rinaldo: I have known him longer than you have. His family has a book of secret arts, originally handed down orally.
莱:比你认识的早多了。他家里有一本记载着秘术的书,原来是一些口述的笔录。
Leon: Secret arts? I never knew...
秘术......我从来不知道...
Rinaldo: Of course not. Only a handful of people in this world know about it. There are some who consider alchemy to be heresy.
莱:当然。世界上知道的人屈指可数。而且还有很多人把炼金术视为异端。
Leon: I see...
利:原来如此...
Rinaldo: Are you one of them?
莱:你也是这样的人么?
Leon: No... If you are an acquaintance of Mathias, you are trustworthy. I will use this whip with gratitude.
利:不。既然你是马萨里斯的熟人,你应该是可信的。我会带着感激使用这武器。
Rinaldo: Put your left hand out.
莱:把你的左胳膊举起来。
Leon: My left hand...? Like this?
利:左胳膊...这样?
Rinaldo: Don't move now.That should do it. You can put it down now.
莱:对,现在别动.....(施法)好了,可以放下来了。
Leon: What was that?
利:...这是怎么了?
Rinaldo: The gauntlet is enchanted now.
莱:护臂被施加了咒语。
Leon: A spell?
利:法术吗?
Rinaldo: Some enemies' attacks release a special power. If you block them with the gauntlet, you can gather that power.
莱:有些敌人会使用带魔法的攻击,如果你这时防卫,就会得到那魔法力量。
Leon: What can I do with the gathered power?
利:得到了又怎么办?
Rinaldo: You will be able to use magical relics. by releasing that power.
莱:你可以通过使用魔法遗物(魔导器)来释放那力量。
Leon: Magical relics?
利:魔法遗物?
Rinaldo: Right. Those who excel in magic can use them, I have cast the spell so that you can use them as well. I have some: you should be
able to obtain them in the castle as well.
莱:对,擅长使用魔法的人能使用它们,我使用了法术所以你也能用。我就有一些魔导器,在城里你也可以得到一些。
Leon: I understand.
利:我明白了。
Rinaldo: Right now, this is all I can do for you.
莱:到现在,这是我所能为你做的一切了。
Leon: Rinaldo, thank you.
利:莱昂纳多,谢谢。
Rinaldo: Wait a minute. I forgot to tell you something. The door leading to his throne is guarded by five monsters.
莱:差点忘了,城堡王座的大门由五个强力的怪物封印。
Leon: So I will need to defeat them first.
利:所以我得先打败它们。
Rinaldo: That's right. That's essentially the test you must pass to fight him.
莱:对,这算是城主对挑战者的测试吧。
Leon: What a bothersome--
利:真是麻烦-----
Rinaldo: I told you before. To him, this is a game.
莱:我跟你说过,对他来说,这是个游戏。
Leon: I realize that, but...
利:我知道,可是...
Rinaldo: If you have troubles, come back here anytime. They won't be free, but I'll keep potions on hand for you.
莱:如果你有麻烦,随时回来。虽然不是免费的,但你会有药品在手。
Leon: Thank you. I appreciate it.
利:我知道了。谢谢。
(城堡之前)
Leon: Sara, wait for me. I'm coming to save you.
利:等着我萨拉...我来救你了。
------------------------ Castlevania -------------------------
(打败圣骸共鸣院的BOSS----寄生虫后回到店里)
莱:你能回来看来是干得不错,这里有什么你需要的吗?
(走时)
莱:别太勉强自己了。
(打败返魂秘术研究栋的BOSS----石王巨人后回到店里,走时)
莱:祝你好运!
(忘却庭院,BOSS)
Medusa: Welcome. I haven't had any visitors in a while. With that body, you'll make an excellent statue.
美杜莎:........欢迎!这里很久没有访客了。以那个身体,可以做出最好的雕塑来。
Leon: All those stone statues were...
利:那些雕塑都是...
Medusa: Wonderful sights, weren't they? Don't worry, you'll be joining them soon enough.
美:一道绮丽的风景,不是吗?别担心,你很快也会加入它们的。
Leon: Are you the legendary monster that turns people to stone?
利:你就是那传说中将人变成石像的怪物吗?
Medusa: Monster?! What insolence. I'll grind you to dust!
美:怪物?!你竟敢...我要把你化为齑粉!
Medusa: That whip is...
美:那...那皮鞭...
Leon: It's Rinaldo's whip. Apparently, it's effective even on legendary monsters.
利:是莱昂纳多的东西,看来对传说里的怪物也有效啊。
Medusa: It wasn't so powerful before... Did it gain its complete form?
美:它以前没这么强大...难道...它快达到完整状态了?
Leon: Complete form?
利:完整状态?
Medusa: Still, it's no match for my master...
美:尽管如此,对我的主人也是没用的...啊!啊!!!------------
(回到店里)
Leon: Rinaldo...
利:莱昂纳多...
Rinaldo: I'm glad you're back. What's the matter? You have an odd look on your face...
莱:我很高兴你能回来,怎么那副样子?看起来有点心事。
Leon: Well, about this whip...
利:关于这条鞭子...
Rinaldo: Were there problems with it?
莱:它有什么问题吗?
Leon: No, that isn't it. I heard something about it gaining its complete form.
利:不是,只是我听说它可以变成...完整状态。
Rinaldo: Oh, that. It's true; the whip is not yet complete.
莱:啊,那个呀。没错,这皮鞭现在不完整。
Leon: But it has become more powerful than before...
利:但它比以前更加强大了!
Rinaldo: That is because of you. I hate to say it, but it seems it fits you better than me.
莱:那个,是因为你。我不太想说,但看来你比我更适合使用它。
Leon: Is there a way to complete it?
利:有什么办法能让它完整化吗?
Rinaldo: It's better for you not to think about that. It's impossible by any normal means...
莱:这个你最好还是不要想它了,一般来说这是不可能的。
Leon: But...
利:可是...
Rinaldo: Do not think about it! There are other things you must take care of right now.
莱:(不耐烦)别再想了!你还有别的事情要注意!
Leon: All right.
利:好吧...
(走时)
莱:随时回来!
(鬼魂剧场BOSS处)
Leon: Sara!
利:......萨拉!!
Sara: Leon! You came to save me.
萨:利昂,你来救我了!!
Leon: Oh, thank goodness. I'm so glad you're not hurt.
利:太好了!!你没事吧?
Sara: I can't believe you're safe...
萨:我不敢相信你还活着!
Leon: Let's get out of here first.
利:我们快离开这里!
Sara: Yes...
萨:对...(偷袭未果)
Leon: Who are you?!
利:...你...是谁?!
Sara: Oh, my, too bad. And I thought this would work so well...
?:噢,真没意思,我以为会很有效呢....哈哈哈哈哈哈!!.........
Leon: I was careless. It was obvious that it wouldn't be so easy!
利:我大意了。我早该想到没这么简单的!!
Succubus: I was going to let you die without any suffering because I liked the way you looked...
梦:我想让你死得痛快一点,是因为我看你长得还不错。
Leon: Well, that's just too bad.
利:哼,那可真糟糕...
Succubus: Ah, but I've changed my mind. Your face warped in pain... Just the thought thrills me. Ah, this will be lovely.
梦:啊,但是我改主意了......你所承受到痛苦时的表情...光是想想就让我感到很舒服.......啊......这也会是很甜美的......
Succubus: If I'd know this would happen, I would have... fought you in the guise of your loved one... Then, like that old man, you would have...
梦:如果我知道会是这样,我就会...伪装成你爱人的样子与你战斗,那样你就会像那老人一样...
Leon: Old man? Are you talking about Rinaldo? What do you mean?
利:老人?...莱昂纳多?!他怎么了?!
Succubus: Th-That old man... his own daughter...
梦:那个老人,他的女儿......啊!!!------------------
(回到店里)
Rinaldo: You did well to come back.
莱:你能回来,干得不错。
Leon: Rinaldo, please tell me...
利:莱昂纳多,请...告诉我......
Rinaldo: What is it?
莱:什么?
Leon: About your daughter...
利:关于你女儿...
Rinaldo: I don't know what you heard, but you don't need to know any more.
莱:..........我不知道你听说了什么,但你没必要知道更多了。
Leon: Rinaldo, you have helped me so much. The least I can do for you is listen to your story and support you in your suffering.
利:你给了我那么多帮助,现在我能为你做的也就是听听你的故事,感受你的痛苦。
Rinaldo: Needless meddling... Very well, I'll tell you. It was five years ago... A cold night with a full moon. I returned home from picking
herbs necessary for the secret arts and what greeted me was a sea of steaming blood. And at the center of it were the bodies of my wife and son... I could not believe my eyes... My daughter was there, laughing, blood dripping from her mouth...
莱:不是个好故事......也罢,说说无妨。
那是五年前,一个有着满月的寒冷夜晚...我刚刚采集了进行炼制所必须的药材回家。我看见一片血的海洋......而在血海中间,是我妻子和儿子的尸体...我不敢相信自己的眼睛......我的女儿站在那里,笑着,血从她的嘴角滴下来...
Leon: She was turned into a vampire?
利:她被变成吸血鬼了?!
Rinaldo: That's right... By Walter... My daughter went out a window without even looking at me. When I recovered, I built the whip with
alchemy. Then, I searched for her...
莱:没错!!沃尔特干的!!我女人看都不看我就跳窗逃走了。等我明白过来,我用炼金术知识制作了这条皮鞭。然后我拿着它去寻找...
Leon: I see. I've heard enough! So this is what you meant when you said you owed him...
利:够了!!不用再说了......所以......你说你欠他的.....
Rinaldo: I challenged Walter, but nothing came of it. That is why I live here and help those who wish to fight him.
莱:我去讨伐他,没有成功。这就是为什么我在这里,帮助那些想打败他的人。
Leon: I never would have guessed...
利:我从来没想到是这样...
Rinaldo: Forget everything I just said. Think only of yourself now. He's not an opponent that you can beat while distracted.
莱:把我刚才说的一切都忘掉!!想你自己的事情!!他(沃尔特)不是个你精神恍惚就能打败的对手!
Leon: No, you're wrong.
利:不,不是的。
Rinaldo: What do you mean?
莱:什么意思?
Leon: The force of your grief can only make me stronger. Thank you... I am grateful...
利:你刚刚的故事给了我力量,使我更加强大。谢谢。
Rinaldo: Do as you will.
莱:随你怎么说......
(黑暗瀑布迷宫BOSS)
Leon: Is someone there? Are you a prisoner here?
利:......有人么?......你是个囚犯吗?
Young man: Who are you...?
?:...............你是谁?
Leon: My name is Leon. And you are...?
利:我叫做利昂...而你是...
Young man: My name... is Joachim Armster. It's too bad you aren't Walter.
?:(慢慢走出)我的名字是...约西姆.阿姆斯特...真遗憾,你不是沃尔特...
Leon: This feeling... Are you a vampire?!
利:这种感觉....你是个吸血鬼?!
Joachim: That's right, lowly human.
约:没错!卑微的人类。
Leon: Why is a vampire locked away here?
利:为什么一个吸血鬼会被囚禁在此?
Joachim: Shut up! Damn Walter... I would have won, were it not for his Ebony Stone.
约:闭嘴!!-----------该死的沃尔特!!...要不是因为他的漆黑之石,我已经赢了!!
Leon: Ebony Stone? What's that?
利:漆黑之石?那是什么?
Joachim: If you want to know, beat me. It'll be a nice prelude to defeating Walter. I'll beat you to a pulp.
约:如果你想知道--------------打败我!!(五剑齐出)这将是干掉沃尔特的一个不错的准备活动.......我要把你......切成肉酱!!!
(打败BOSS)
Joachim: To think I lost to a human...
约:不敢相信......我竟然输给一个人类...
Leon: You promised, answer me. What is the Ebony stone?
利:像你保证过的,回答我,什么是漆黑之石!!
Joachim: A stone made with alchemy... It creates the never-ending darkness in this forest.
约:被炼金术士所制造的宝石......它的力量可以维持这森林中无止境的黑暗......
Leon: Hence, Eternal Night... But the night should help you as well, since you're a vampire.
利:所以森林才叫“永恒之夜”啊...可黑暗不是也对你有利吗?因为你是吸血鬼!
Joachim: That stone chooses its master... My powers pale beside his... Oh, if only I had the Crimson Stone...
约:那宝石会自己选择主人...我不能得到它的垂青...噢,只要我能得到深红之石......呀!!!---------------
Leon: The Crimson Stone? He mentioned alchemy. Perhaps Rinaldo might know something...
(取得绿球后)利:深红之石?...他提到炼金术了。可能莱昂纳多知道点什么。
(问题:在这段CG快结束,主角走向BOSS房外时,屏幕左边好像有个人影离开了。那是谁?马萨里斯?)
(回到店里)
Leon: I have a question, Rinaldo.
利:我有个问题,莱昂纳多。
Rinaldo: Don't you always? Ask away.
莱:不是总有么?问吧。
Leon: The Ebony and Crimson Stones--
利:关于漆黑之石和深红之石。
Rinaldo: What about them?
莱:那东西怎么了?
Leon: You know about them? Why didn't you tell me?
利:你知道?为什么不早告诉我?
Rinaldo: How would that have changed anything? The night still wouldn't have ended.
莱:早告诉你有什么用?黑夜还是会持续下去。
Leon: True, but...
利:那倒是也没错...
Rinaldo: Well, I would have told you. I shall tell you now.
莱:那么,我早该告诉你,我就现在说吧。
Leon: Please.
利:请。
Rinaldo: Have you ever heard of the Philosopher's Stone?
莱:你听说过贤者之石吗?
Leon: No, I haven't.
利:不,没有。
Rinaldo: Making the Philosopher's Stone is the ultimate goal of alchemy... It provides eternal youth. The two other stones were apparently
created accidentally. No details of how they were made remain now.
莱:制作出贤者之石是炼金术的终极目标,它可以授予人永恒的青春。另两块石头(漆黑之石和深红之石)据我所知是意外被制作出来的,如何制作的已经失传了。
Leon: I see... I know about the Ebony Stone. What kind of power does the Crimson Stone have?
利:原来如此...漆黑之石的用处我知道了,那深红之石又有什么作用?
Rinaldo: I don't know the details. It turns the souls of vampires into power for its master. These two stones are the vampires' greatest treasures.
莱:详细的不清楚,这宝石可以吸取吸血鬼的灵魂转化成力量供它的主人使用。这两块宝石是吸血一族最珍贵的财富。
Leon: Wouldn't the Crimson Stone work for humans as well?
利:这样说来深红之石也对人类有利了?
Rinaldo: If all it gave you was power, that might be so...
莱:如果它只是给你力量的话可能是,但...据说它也会带来吸血鬼的诅咒。
Leon: What do you mean?
利;什么意思?
Rinaldo: I've heard that it bears the curse of the vampires as well.
莱:据说它也会带来吸血鬼的诅咒。
Leon: I see... So humanity would be lost.
利:原来如此...人性将会丧失.....
Rinaldo: There are no greater treasures for those who become vampires.
莱:对吸血鬼来说,没有更珍贵的东西了。
Leon: And Walter has the Ebony Stone in his possession?
利:而沃尔特拥有着漆黑之石吗?
Rinaldo: That seems to be the case. It was supposedly lost along with the Crimson Stone.
莱:看来是,深红之石已经失传很久了。
Leon: But if the Ebony Stone reappeared, then the Crimson Stone...
利:但如果漆黑之石正在发挥作用,那深红之石...
Rinaldo: may also have resurfaced... I pray that it is not here.
莱:也应该已经被激活而开始运作了.....我祈祷,它不在这里
(走入主城)
Man: Welcome to my castle. Please to meet you. I am the master of the castle, Walter Bernhard.
?:(华丽的出现).......欢迎来到我的城堡...很高兴认识你。我是这城堡的主人-----沃尔特.伯纳德。(欧版的配音十分传神!比日版强多了!!----一个同时玩过两个版本的人的评论。)
Leon: Give back Sara!!
利:把萨拉还来!!-----------
Walter: Do not rush. Your lady is here.
沃:别急,尊夫人...在此!
Leon: Sara!! why? why won't she answer?
利:萨拉!......为什么...为什么她不回答?!
Walter: It seems the lady is tired. Hmm, it seems you are, too. Rest a while...
沃:看来这位女士有点累了...嗯,你好像也是一样...休息一下吧...
Leon: What...?
利:什么.......嗯......嘿!(攻击)
Walter: Well... That whip is Rinaldo's, is it?
沃:噢,那皮鞭是莱昂纳多的,不是吗?
Leon: It can't be! My attack doesn't work...
利:不可能....我的攻击没用!
Walter: I see. It's just as that knight said. Very well. You've made it this far. I'll return her as a reward.
沃:原来如此...和那个骑士讲的一样.......很好!你既然到了这里,作为嘉奖,我归还尊夫人!
Leon: Sara!
利:萨拉!!(接住)
Walter: I'll be in the throne room on the highest floor. I look forward to you making it there alive.
沃:我在城堡顶层的王座大厅等你,希望你能......活着到达那里喽!哈哈哈....哈哈哈!!!-----------
Sara: Leon... Leon, is that you?
萨:利昂...利昂,是你吗?
Leon: You're awake! Thank goodness... A friend is waiting for us. Let's go see him first.
利:你睁开研眼睛了,太好了...有个朋友在等我们,走。
Leon: Sara, this way.
利:这条路,萨拉。
萨:啊!!---------------(汗......那老鬼会架电网!!!)
Sara!! What's the matter?!
利:萨拉!!怎...怎么了?!
Rinaldo: What's all this racket?
莱:怎么回事?!
Leon: Rinaldo! Sara suddenly...!
利:莱昂纳多:萨拉突然...
Rinaldo: Oh, no! You go on inside.
莱:不好!!...你快进去!
Leon: But...
利:可是...
Rinaldo: There is nothing you can do. Wait quietly inside.
莱:你在这什么都做不了!!进去等着!!
Leon: All right... Please take care of Sara.
利:好吧...请,请救救她...
(屋中)
Leon: How is Sara doing?!
利:萨拉怎么样了?
Rinaldo: She's sleeping in the back.
莱:在里面睡着了。
Leon: What in the world happened?
利:到底是...怎么回事?
Rinaldo: The barrier around this house... It responded.
莱:......房子周围的结界,被她触动了。
Leon: What are you saying? That's... That's not possible.
利:什...什么意思?这不可能......
Rinaldo: There's no use hiding it, so I will tell you plainly. That girl has been tainted by the vampire.
莱:瞒着也没用,我就直说了......她,已经中了吸血鬼的诅咒。
Leon: You're lying! That can't be!
利:......你...说谎!!
Rinaldo: Why would I lie to you? You must accept the truth!
莱:我干嘛对你说谎?你得面对现实!
Leon: Please, tell me you're lying.
利:求你了...告诉我你在说谎......
Rinaldo: She is not a vampire yet, to be precise. She won't even be aware of it... But as time passes, she will gradually lose her humanity. Like my daughter...
莱:......她现在还不算吸血鬼,她自己可能也感觉不到。但随着时间的流逝...人性将会在不知不觉间慢慢丧失...就像我女儿。
Leon: Is there anything I can do?
利:......有什么我能做的吗?
Rinaldo: The only thing would be to defeat Walter immediately.
莱:唯一有效的是......尽快打败沃尔特。
Leon: Tell me, is this whip effective against him?
利:告诉我,这皮鞭对他有效吗?
Rinaldo: Why do you ask?
莱:何有此问?
Leon: I tried to strike him with it, but it didn't seem to work.
利:我试着攻击他,但没效果。
Rinaldo: It is as I thought, then... it didn't even work for you...
莱:原来如此...就是你也不具有这种力量......
Leon: Isn't there another way?
利:......有什么别的路可走吗?
Rinaldo: Well, there is, but...
莱:......那就只有一种方法了.......
Leon: Tell me! I'll do anything!
利:告诉我!我什么都做!!
Rinaldo: Then let me ask you this. Can you kill that girl?
莱:那我就问你这个了.......你能杀了那姑娘吗?..........
Leon: What are you saying...?
利:你什么意思?
Rinaldo: If you make the whip complete, you can destroy him. But in order to do that, you need a tainted soul--- One that trusts you and one
that you can trust...
莱:如果使那皮鞭完整化,那就能打败沃尔特。而要达到这个目标,你需要一个污秽的灵魂!!------一个你信任,也充分信任你的灵魂!!
Leon: I abandoned everything in order to save Sara! I could... I could never do such a thing.
利:我愿意牺牲一切拯救萨拉,我做不了这种事。
Rinaldo: Even knowing she's not human, it's a difficult thing to do. I'm not surprised.
莱:即使知道她已不是人类,这仍然是个艰难的决定,我不奇怪。
Leon: Is she really... Is Sara really...
利:萨拉...她真的...
Rinaldo: There's no doubt about it. I confirmed the bite mark. The fact that the barrier responded is proof above all else.
莱:没别的可能,脖子上的牙印已经确认了,结界的被触动更是最好的佐证。
(门声)
Leon: Sara?!
利:萨拉?!
Rinaldo: Did she overhear us just now?!
莱:...她刚才都偷听见了?!
(屋后)
Leon: Sara!
利:萨拉!!
Sara: Please stay away!
萨:求你!别过来!!
Leon: Sara, calm down. Did you... Did you hear us talking? It's okay. Please trust me. I will save you, I will, you'll see.
利:萨拉,冷静点,你...你都听见了?(萨点头)没事,相信我,我会想办法的,你会看见。
Sara: I appreciate how you feel... But I... I have no time left.
萨:你这么说我很高兴,可是没时间了!
Leon: No time...?
利:没时间了?
Sara: I can feel it. My heartbeat is weakening and my blood is growing cold... I can feel myself changing into something inhuman... If my
soul can save others, then I won't die in vain. I do not want anyone else to suffer my fate.
萨:我可以感到!我的心跳在减弱,血液也在变冷...我知道自己正在变成什么不是人类的生物!如果我的灵魂能拯救其他人,那么我甘愿显出!请不要再让其他人再重复我的命运!
Leon: Why...
利:为什么
Sara: Please. If you still love me, please grant me my final wish.
萨:求你了!利昂!如果你还爱我,就守护我这最后的愿望吧。
Leon: I cannot...
利:我不能...
Rinaldo: You dishonor yourself, Leon. How do you think Sara feels...?!
莱:你在自欺欺人,利昂。想想萨拉的感受是什么样的...?
Leon: I know, Rinaldo! I do know. but...
利:我知道,莱昂纳多!!我知道,可是...
Rinaldo: Leon... All that is needed now is your resolve.
莱:利昂...现在需要的只是你的决心了。
Sara: Leon... I will be with you...
萨:里昂,我会和你在一起的。
Leon: Rinaldo. What must I do?
利:莱昂纳多...我该怎么做?
Rinaldo: So, you've decided.
莱:这样...你决定了......
You must enter into a blood covenant with Sara's soul. Focus your spirit on Sara.
你必须同这女人签订血的契约!对她集中精神!
(Spell)All become one in infinity.
The tainted soul joins his.
Undesired and cursed soul, His blood accepts your hatred.
For the power to slay your kind.
Now! Use the whip against Sara!
万物在无限中合为一体...
污秽的灵魂将成为他的力量...
无欲之魂,诅咒之魂,他的血接受了你的憎恨。
将化为毁灭汝族的力量!
--------------现在!!用皮鞭攻击萨拉!!
Leon: I swear to you! No more will suffer your fate!
利:我发誓!!!不让任何人再重复你的命运!!!---------------------------
Sara: Thank you, Leon...
萨:谢谢...利昂.......
Leon: Sara... Saraaaaaaa!
利:萨拉........萨拉!!!!!!!------------------------------------
(坟墓)
Rinaldo: That was one of the forbidden secrets described in the book belonging to Mathias's family. Now. that whip has become the bane of the
children of the night.
莱:刚才用到的,是马萨里斯家传书籍的禁断秘术之一,现在这皮鞭已经成为吸血一族的克星。
Leon: Yes, I can tell... The power of hatred and destruction that the whip has against vampires...
利:没错,我知道。这皮鞭所拥有的仇恨和毁灭的力量是可以摧毁吸血鬼的...
Rinaldo: I'm sorry, Leon.
莱:我很抱歉...
Leon: It couldn't be helped... It is no one's fault... It was what Sara wanted...
利:没用的。这不是任何人的责任,这是萨拉的愿望。(起身)
Rinaldo: Are you going already...?
莱:你现在就去么?
Leon: Yes. I must keep the promise I made to Sara.
利:没错,我要兑现同萨拉的约定。
Rinaldo: I see... Come back again anytime. I can be of some help to you.
莱:随时回来,我可能还能帮帮你。
|
|