2016-8-13 09:43 编辑 <br /><br />CASTLEVANIA: SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT
恶魔城:夜之交响曲
Dialogue transcribed by Shadow of Jaster
1. Richter and Dracula
里希特与老D
Richter: Die monster. You don't belong in this world!
里:恶魔!你不属于这个世界!
Dracula: It was not by my hand that I am once again given flesh. I was called here by humans, who wish to pay me tribute.
D:我并不是靠自己的力量重新恢复的,我被那些忠心于我的人类召唤至此。
Richter: Tribute? You steal men's souls, and make them your slaves.
里:忠心?你倒盗取人类的灵魂,奴役他们!
Dracula: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
D:这评语对任何一个人类的政府也成立。
Richter: Your words are as empty as your soul. Mankind ill needs a savior such as you.
里:你的言辞就像你的灵魂一样空虚。人类不需要你这样的救世主。
Dracula: What is a man?! A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk; have at you!
D:人是什么?只是个隐秘的痛苦与悲伤的小小集合罢了!说够了,打吧!
<after beating both Dracula's forms>
正义与邪恶的决战中,总是邪恶一方的话听上去更有理,而正义一方只是一群头脑简单的白痴----但他们总是赢,因为剧情要继续下去。这一条在此二位仁兄身上体现的淋璃尽致。
Dracula: No! This cannot be! AAAAAAAAAH!!!
D:不!不可能!啊!!!!------------------------
2. Alucard and Death at the Entrance
A与死神-----强烈怀疑白夜也是因为这个情节的影响才让杰斯特也一开始就碰上死神的,至少我第一次玩白夜玩到那里时,第一反映就是这个。
Death : Ah, Alucard. What is your business here?
死:啊,Alucard。你来此做甚?
Alucard: I've come to put an end to this.
A:我来终结这一切。
Death : Still befriending mortals... I'll not ask you to return to our side. But I demand you cease your attack!
死:始终与人类结盟...我不要求你回到我们这边来,但我希望你停止这次袭击!
Alucard: I will not.
A:我不会。
Death : You shall regret those words. We will meet again.
死:你应该考虑这些话,我们还会再见的。
3. Alucard and Maria Renard at the Marble Gallery
大钟
Maria : Wait a moment! You seem human and yet... what do you here?
玛丽娅:等等!你看上去还像个人类...你在这里做什么?
Alucard: I've come to destroy this castle.
A:毁了这城。
Maria : Then we have the same purpose. I'll trust you for now. I'm Maria. Who are you?
玛:那我们的目的是一样的了,我就暂时相信你吧。我叫玛丽娅,你呢?
Alucard: Alucard.
A:Alucard。
Maria: : Not the talkative type I can see. Well, perhaps we will meet again. If you live that long. Farewell.
玛:不是个健谈的人,我知道了。也许我们还会再见面的,如果你能活到那时的话。再见。
4. Alucard and the Master Librarian at the Long Library
图书馆----重申那老奸商不是A的爷爷。
Alucard : It's been a long time, old one.
A:久违了,老人家。
Librarian: Oh! Its you, master Alucard. What do you need?
老图书馆员:噢!是你啊,Alucard少爷。你需要什么吗?
Alucard : I need your help.
A:我需要你的帮助。
Librarian: Young master, I cannot aid one who opposes the Master!
老:年轻的少爷,我不能帮助对抗主人的人!
Alucard : You won't go unrewarded.
A:你的帮助不会是无偿的。
Librarian: Really? In that case, just tell me what you need.
老:真的?那样的话,只管告诉我需要什么就是。
5. Alucard and Maria at the Alchemy Laboratory
炼金研究院
Maria : So, we meet again, Alucard.
玛:又见面了, Alucard。
Alucard: It seems so.
A:看来是。
Maria : As friendly as ever I see. It's strange...this castle is different than I remember it.
玛:真是像以前一样“友好”,算了。真奇怪...这城堡和我记得的不一样了。
Alucard: This castle is a creature of Chaos. It may take many incarnations.
A:这城堡是混沌的产物,没有固定的形态。
Maria : Then I can't rely on my memories, huh? Oh well, I'll do my best. Good luck.
玛:记忆就不可靠了,嗯?好吧,我会尽力的。好运!
6. Alucard and Maria at the Royal Chapel
礼拜堂 打败下蛋的马鸟后
Maria: Impressive. You're very strong.
玛:印象深刻。你很强大。
Alucard: What is it you want? You did not come here to tell me that.
A:你想做什么?不会只是来说这些的吧。
Maria : You're right. Do you know the name 'Richter Belmont'?
玛:确实。你听说过“里希特.贝尔蒙特”这个名字吗?
Alucard: Of the Belmont clan? Of course, but...
A:贝尔蒙特家族的?当然,不过...(上次见到是在几百年前了)
Maria : He disappeared about a year ago. I'm sure he's here. If you see him, please let me know.
玛:他在一年前消失了,我敢保证他在这。如果你见到他请让我知道。
Alucard: As you wish, milady.
A:如您所愿,女士。
Maria : Thank you. So... you do know how to be a gentlemean.
玛:谢谢。原来如此...你知道怎么当个绅士啊。
7. Alucard and Richter Belmont at the Coliseum
血族见面
Richter: HA HA HA HA!
里;哈哈哈哈!
Alucard: Who are you?
A:你是谁?
Richter: Open Hell's gate! Come forth, my servants!
里:打开地狱的大门!出来吧!我的侍从!
Alucard: The scent of your blood...you're a Belmont!
A:这血的气味...你是个贝尔蒙特!
Richter: Crush this flea who invades my castle. HA HA HA!
里:碾碎那闯入我城堡的污物吧。哈哈哈!
<after beating Minotaurus and Werewolf>
打败二人组
Alucard: I'm certain that was a Belmont. So he said he was the Lord of this castle...
A:无疑那是个贝尔蒙特,他说他是城主...
8. Alucard's Nightmare
梦魇,算是个小小的插曲?这个情节是原著里就有还是游戏后加入的?
Alucard: Mother!
A:母亲!
Lisa : That voice...Alucard it's you!
丽莎:那声音...Alucard是你!
Alucard: I'm coming, mother! I'll save you!
A:我来了!母亲!我来救你!
Lisa : No, Alucard. Don't come here!
丽:不Alucard,别过来!
Alucard: But mother...
A:可是母亲...
Lisa : It's all right. If my death can save others, I gladly surrender my life.
丽:可以了,如果我的死能拯救他人,我会很高兴的付出我的生命。
Alucard: Mother, no! Please, no!
A:母亲!不!求你了,不!
Lisa : Yes, Alucard. Watch me die, and remember always my last words to you...
丽:是的,Alucard,看着我死去,记者我最后的话...
Alucard: Yes, mother.
A:是,母亲。
Lisa : You must despise humans. They are to be your prey!
丽:你要憎恨人类。掠杀他们!
Alucard: WHAT?!
A:什么?
Lisa : Better for them to die than to let them compound their sins. Begin by slaying that one, over there.
丽:让他们背负罪孽还不如让他们死去。就从那个开始杀掉,那边。
Alucard: No! It wasn't like this!
A:不!不对!
Lisa : What's wrong? Alucard?
丽;怎么了?Alucard?
Alucard: My mother never said such a thing!
A:我母亲不会说这样的话!
Lisa : What do you mean? Kill them, and bring them happiness!
丽:你在说什么啊?杀了他们,给他们解脱!
Alucard: No! You're not my mother! What kind of demon are you?!
A:不!你不是我母亲!你是什么东西?!
<Lisa laughs and there is a flash of light> <figure of Lisa is gone from the cross and replaced by Succubus>
女王现身,整个恶魔城系列中最标准的梦魇形像----可惜以后再未出现。
Succubus: You broke free of my spell. I like that.
梦魇:打破了我的法术,我很欣赏。
Alucard : Demon! Death is too good for you.
A:恶魔!死亡对你是过于仁慈了。
Succubus: Come here little boy, and show me what you've got.
梦:来吧小子,看看你有什么本事。
<after beating Succubus>
推倒之后
Succubus: Darkling, I smell your blood. You're a vampire? Could it be...that strength, that beauty...you're the son of Lord Dracula!
梦:可怕,我嗅到了你的血。你是个吸血鬼?难道...这强悍...这美丽...你是Dracula大人的儿子!
Alucard : Death in the dream world will send your soul wandering through all eternity, demon.
A:在梦境世界的死亡将让你的灵魂迷失徘徊直至永恒,恶魔。
Succubus: No wait! I beg of you...!!!
梦:不!等等!求求你......!!!
10. Ferryman
船夫
"I'll take you to a place that might be interesting to you. Heh heh heh heh!"
我来带你去个有意思的地方吧。嘿嘿嘿嘿!
"I'll guide you to meet your destiny!"
我将带你去面对你的命运!
11. Alucard and Maria at the Royal Chapel
礼拜堂空中凉亭(很不错的一个地方)
Maria : So did you find Richter?
玛:那么你找到他了?
Alucard: I don't know if he's the one you're looking for. But I found a Belmont.
A;不知道是不是你找的那个,反正我见到个贝尔蒙特。
Maria : Really? So he is here!
玛:真的?他真的在这!
Alucard: But the one I saw was the enemy. He was the Lord of this castle.
A:但我见到的那个是个敌人,他是这里的城主。
Maria : That can't be true! You're wrong! I must go now!
玛:这不可能!你一定搞错了!我必须走了!
12. Alucard and Maria at the Marble Gallery
中心秘室
Maria : Alucard?
玛:Alucard?
Alucard: That voice. Maria?
A:那个声音,玛丽娅?
Maria : I'm sorry. You were right. He has joined forces with the enemy.
玛:我很抱歉,你是对的。他加入了敌人一边。
Alucard: So it was a Belmont after all.
A:看来他还是个贝尔蒙特啊。
Maria : But someone must be controlling him. Whatever we do, we can't harm Richter.
玛:可一定有人在控制他。无论如何我们都不能伤害里希特。
Alucard: But he must be stopped.
A:但他必须被阻止。
Maria : I know. Well...here...take these with you.
玛:我知道。那么...拿着这个。
Alucard: What are these?
A:这是什么?
Maria : If you wear these, you can see beyond evil illusions.
玛:戴上的话,可以去除邪恶的幻影。
Alucard: Thank you. 'Tis best then if you pray for the soul of your friend.
A:谢谢,那么,为你朋友的灵魂祈祷吧。
13. Alucard and Richter at the Castle Keep
剧情分界点
Richter: I've been waiting for you!
里:本人久候多时了!
(If you didn't meet Maria and got the Holy Glasses)
(如果没见到玛丽娅,没有眼镜)
Alucard: So it is you. But why is a Belmont planning the resurrection of Count Dracula?
A:是你啊。可是为什么一个贝尔蒙特想要复活Dracula伯爵?
(If you did)
(有眼镜)
Alucard: Answer me! Why is a Belmont planning the resurrection of Count Dracula?!
A:回答!为什么一个贝尔蒙特想要复活Dracula伯爵?!
Richter: Count Dracula rises but once every century, and my role is over. If I can resurrect him, then the battle will last for eternity!
里:伯爵每一个世纪复活一次,那时我早就谢幕下台了。如果我能复活他,战斗就能一直持续下去!
Alucard: ...if those are your true feelings, then so be it!
A:如果你真的是这么想的,就这样吧!
(If you equip the Holy Glasses and destroy the orb controlling Richter)
(戴上眼镜打碎绿球)
Shaft: You have defeated me. But all is not yet lost. The resurrection of Count Dracula is at hand! Ha ha ha ha!
沙夫特:你打败我了,但还没完。Dracula伯爵的复活已近在咫尺!哈哈哈哈!
14. Alucard, Maria, and Richter after destroying the orb
里希特复原
Richter: No...what have I done?
里:不...我干了什么啊?
Maria : Thank you Alucard, for saving Richter.
玛:谢谢你,Alucard,你救了里希特。
Richter: Alucard? The same Alucard who joined forces with my ancestor Trevor Belmont? That was over three hundred years ago.
里:Alucard?就是那个曾与我先祖特里沃.贝尔蒙特并肩战斗的那个Alucard?那已经是三百年前了。
Alucard: No time for small talk. Is the person who controlled you in that castle over there?
A:别在意小事。控制你的那家伙就在那个城堡里吧?
Richter: Yes I think so.
里:对,我想是。
Alucard: Maria, take Richter and leave here. I'll finish this.
A:玛丽娅,跟里希特一起离开这里,我来终结这一切。
Maria : I see...good luck.
玛:我知道了...祝你好运。
15. Alucard and Death at the Abandoned Pit
死神,没见到它用大镰刀很可惜。
Death : So you've made it this far. In the name of your father, cease this foolishness!
死:你已经到达这里,以你父亲的名义,停止这愚蠢的行为吧!
Alucard: Not while there is breath in my body.
A:只要我还有呼吸我就不会。
Death : Then, for the Master, I will feast on your soul this night!
死:那么为了我的主人,今夜便让我收取你的灵魂吧!
16. Alucard and Shaft at the center of the Black Marble Gallery
黑暗神官
Shaft : You have done well in making it this far. I would expect no less from the son of our Master.
沙夫特:你能到达这里,干得不错,不愧是我主人的儿子。
Alucard: So you are the one who was controlling Belmont.
A:你就是那个控制贝尔蒙特的人了。
Shaft : Yes. I am the dark priest called Shaft. This world must be cleansed in the forge of Chaos.
沙:对,我名为黑暗神官沙夫特。这个世界必须在混沌的锻造中被净化。
Alucard: Why did you make Belmont lord of this castle?
A:为何你叫贝尔蒙特掌管城堡?
Shaft : For centuries, vampire hunters have defeated evil with holy power. But, if two vampire hunters were to fight each other...
沙:几个世纪以来,吸血鬼猎手一直以神圣的力量击败邪恶。但如果他们自相残杀...
Alucard: But Belmont's power is supreme among vampire hunters. None other could defeat him.
A:贝尔蒙特的力量是吸血鬼猎手中最强的,没人能打败他。
Shaft : Exactly. That's why I removed him as a threat, by making him into lord of this castle.
沙:没错,这就是为什么我要以让他当上城主的方式去除这个威胁。
Alucard: But your plan has failed.
A:但现在你的计划失败了。
Shaft : Has it indeed? We'll see what happens after I destroy your weak human side.
沙:真的?看看当我毁灭你那脆弱的人类一面的时候会发生什么吧。
<player takes over and beats Shaft>
Shaft : Ugh! No!
沙:啊!不!
Alucard: You claim to love the darkness. Go then and dwell there for all eternity.
A:你喜欢黑暗,那就永远待在那里面吧。
Shaft : But...but my goal is achieved! Count Dracula has come to purify this corrupt world... with the searing flames of Chaos. <cries out as he burst into flame and vanishes>
沙:可是...我的目的已经达到!Dracula伯爵将净化这个腐败的世界......用那灼热的混沌之火。
那眼睛开启后的一片黑暗非常有恶魔城的味道,以后也再未见过。
17. Final battle with Dracula
爹!!
Alucard: Father...
A:父亲...
Dracula: Well met, my son! It's been a long time.
D:好啊,我的儿子!久违了。
Alucard: I was hoping we would not see each other again. I can't allow you to leave here, Father.
A:我希望我们永远不会再见的。我不能让你离开这里,父亲。
Dracula: You have ever been the ally of humans. Have you forgotten what they did to your mother?!
D:你还是和人类联盟。忘了他们对你母亲都做了什么!?
Alucard: Think you I would forget such a thing?! No! But neither do I seek revenge against them.
A:你想我会忘了这事吗?!不!但我也不想找他们复仇。
Dracula: Still uttering the same nonsense. No matter. Now is the time to put aside your weak human side. And join me in REMAKING THIS WORLD!!!
D:还是那套狗屁不通的东西。没关系,现在是擦去你那脆弱的人类成分的时候了,跟随我一起重塑这个世界吧!
Alucard: Dracula! In the name of my mother, I will defeat you again!
A:Dracula!以我母亲的名义,我将再次打倒你!
18: Good Ending Lead-In
难道真的是按照心理学分析的那样,弑父的心理倾向是存在于每一个儿子的思维中的?描写这些的作品可不止是游戏。
Alucard: Go back whence you came! Trouble the soul of my Mother no more!
A:回到你来的地方去吧!不要再困扰母亲的灵魂了!
Dracula: How? How is that I have been so defeated?
D:为何...为何我竟会落败至此?
Alucard: You have been doomed ever since you lost the ability to love.
A:当你失去了爱的信念时,你便已经失败了。
Dracula: Ah...sarcasm. 'For what profit is it to a main if he gains the world, and loses his own soul'?. Matthew 16:26 I believe.
D:啊...真是讽刺,“是什么利益驱使着他去获得整个世界,却失掉了自身的灵魂?”<<马太福音>>的话就是这个意思?
Alucard: .........
A:......
Dracula: Tell me. What... What were Lisa's last words?
D:告诉我。丽莎最后...说了什么?
Alucard: She said "Do not hate humans. If you cannot live with them, then at least do them no harm. For their's is already a hard lot." She also said to tell you that she would love you for all of eternity...
A:她说:“不要憎恨人类。如果不能与他们共同生存,至少也不要伤害他们。他们所受的伤害已经很多了。”她也说她会永远深爱着你。
Dracula: Lisa, forgive me. Farewell my son...
D:丽莎,原谅我吧。别了,我的儿子......
<Alucard escapes the banished castle and arrives at seaside, where Richter and Maria await>
这次城堡的坍塌不像其他代中让人松了口气,反到有种悲剧意味。有种“终于安息了”的感觉。
Alucard: So you made it.
A:看来你们出来了,
Maria: Alucard! I'm glad your all right!
玛:Alucard! 你没事太好了!
Richter: I'm sorry. 'Tis my fault that you had to fight your own father...
里:很抱歉,因为我你必须再次与你父亲战斗...
Alucard: Fear not. I had my own reasons for destroying him.
A:别担心,我有自己的理由去摧毁他。
Richter: It must have been painful for you.
里:那一定是痛苦的。
Alucard: Indeed. But you must always remember that the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing...
A:确实,但请记住正是因为善良的人们无所作为恶魔才会得胜...
Richter: I understand.
里:我知道了。
Maria: Alucard, what will you do now?
玛:Alucard,你有什么打算吗?
Alucard: The blood that flows in my veins is cursed. 'Twould be best for this world if I were to disappear forever.
A:我的血脉被诅咒着,我永远消失对这个世界来说是最好的。
Maria: ......... I see...
玛:..........我知道了...
Alucard: Farewell then. We'll not meet again.
A:就此拜别了,后会无期。
Maria: ......... Alucard...
玛:.........Alucard...
Richter: Don't you want to go after him, Maria?
里:你不追过去吗?玛丽娅?
18a: Under 196% Completed
196%完成度以下
Maria: No, it's best this way. I can't ease his torment. Someday perhaps we will meet again, and on that day maybe...
玛:不,这样就是最好。我不能安慰他的苦痛。也许有朝一日我们还会见面,那一天也许...
Richter: I see...
里:我知道了...
Maria: Let's go. Everyone's waiting for us.
玛:走吧,大家等着我们呢。
Richter: Yes, let's get out of here.
里:嗯,离开这吧。
<credits roll>
18b: Over 196% Completed
196%完成度以上
Maria: ......... I'm sorry. I can't let him disappear from my life.
玛:.......对不起,我不能让他在我的生命中消失不见。
Richter: It's all right. Go after him. Perhaps you can save his haunted soul.
里:可以,去追他吧。也许你能拯救他痛苦的灵魂。
Maria: Thank you Richter... Fare thee well.
玛:谢谢你里希特...保重。
Richter: And yourself, dear lady.
里:你也是,亲爱的女士。
<Maria gives chase> <we fade away as the credits roll>
19: Bad Ending Lead-In
坏结局
Alucard: It's over...Belmont.
A:结束了...贝尔蒙特。
Richter: So the war between humans and vampires finally ends here...
里:就这样人类与吸血鬼的战争在此终结......
Alucard: .........
A:......
Richter: What need for the shepherd when the wolves have all gone... My time on this world has come to an end...
里:没有了猎物,猎犬也没有存在的必要了...我在这世界上的旅程也就此完结......
19a: Killed Richter Without Holy Glasses
杀了里希特,没拿眼镜
<Alucard escapes the banished castle and arrives at seaside>
只有A自己:
Alucard: Mankind continues to fight, but it is a desperate fight to stay alive. I suppose that he chose a life of warfare since that was the only way he knew. Like you Father, he chose of a path of destruction... Farewell, land of my birth. Never again will these eyes gaze upon your beauty.
A:人类依旧争斗不止,其生命本身便是一场绝望的战斗。我想他之所以选择战争的生存方式是因为那是他所知道的唯一方法。正如你,父亲,他也选择了毁灭的道路...永别了,我的家乡,我的双眼将再无法领略你的秀丽风光。
<credits roll>
19b: Killed Richter With Holy Glasses
拿了眼镜,杀了里希特
<Alucard escapes the banished castle and arrives at seaside, where Maria awaits>
Alucard: So you made it.
A:看来你逃出来了。
Maria: Alucard! How is Richter?
玛: Alucard!里希特怎么样?
Alucard: I'm sorry...
A:我很遗憾...
Maria: I see... Thank you for stopping him... Do you suppose that this too is Fate?
玛:我知道了......谢谢你阻止了他...你认为这也是命运吗?
Alucard: ......... So your journey is over as well then?
A:........那么你的旅程也结束了?
Maria: No, not until I learn what caused Richter's madness.
玛:不,知道我知道是什么导致了他的疯狂。
Alucard: I understand... Well then, may the Gods guard you along the way. Farewell.
A:我明白...那么,愿上帝守护你的前程。拜别了。
Maria: You as well Alucard. Good-bye.
玛:你也是,Alucard,再见。
<credits roll>
月下给我的感觉是非常的华丽----就当时的2D动画水准来讲。不管城堡,人设还是怪设还是什么。城堡最后的毁灭,里希特头上那个绿球,逆城的大胆设计都非常优秀,还有死人军团的第一次出场----以后各代的军团没有一个能赶得上月下里的气势。加上散文诗一样的音乐,总之是一款被“认真制作”的游戏。恐怕也是为数不多的几款似乎并没有照顾到太多商业利益的游戏,以后的恶魔城或多或少都把商业因素考虑的太多----这样是没法打造出像<<月下>>一样的艺术品的。
|