黑耀镜の恶魔城

查看: 2622|回复: 10

[新闻] E3采访:IGA讲述恶魔城2007年10月18~21日(英文)+原创中文翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-10-22 14:59:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2016-8-13 07:52 编辑 <br /><br />Interview: Iga Talks Castlevania Everything   
后面有本人原创中文翻译 以此作为PSP新作恶魔城X历代记发售前的汉化练兵  希望大家能喜欢 也希望CVCV-CVMS联盟汉化组能过来指点下
转载时请注明  作者:失彩画  (sons111)
Castlevania series producer Koji Igarashi has a lot to talk about. There's a live-action movie. A new game for PSP. Another new game in the works for DS. And he finally figured out why Simon Belmont whips candles to get items:
Wired News: So, what's new and exciting in the life of Igarashi and Castlevania right now?
Koji Igarashi: It hasn't been officially announced by Konami yet, but I went to meet with this director the other day, who's doing the Castlevania movie.
WN: I'd heard that this was going to be an animated movie? Is this still the case?
KI: Was there a rumor that it was going to be animated?
KI: Oh, that's a totally separate thing.
WN: And now you're doing a live action movie.
KI: Yes. The director is Sylvan White, who directed Stomp The Yard. I think the director's name has been announced by the production company but not by Konami. We'll have more discussions with him to realize the movie, and when the time comes, Konami will make an official announcement.
WN: What do you think are the challenges of translating Castlevania into a movie?
KI: The movie should be handled by the movie makers. But the director and I, we discussed the world of Castlevania, and the conflicts, and the story. But the director plays the game a lot. He was actually showing the producer how to play it. He knows about it. So I feel really confident.
WN: What did he say was his favorite thing about the series? What attracts him to it?
KI: We had just a brief discussion yesterday, we didn't have much time. So I just briefly explained the game. Hopefully we can talk more.
WN: What's coming up next for Castlevania, the games?
KI: First, we're doing another Nintendo DS version. There hasn't been an official announcement, but we're doing it. First, we want people to enjoy the PSP version, and afterwards we're announcing it. So, please wait a little bit.
WN: Has the PSP version been released in any territory yet?
KI: Not yet. It'll come out first in the US.
WN: Are there any pre-order promotions for it in America? Last time there was that CD package, is there anything this time?
KI: This time... there'll be a special gift at GameStop. Do you know Neca, an American action figure maker? They made a special NES-version Simon figure for Comic-Con. Like a pixel picture. They're doing a Simon's Quest version, in black/white/red, for the pre-order gift. It'll be at GameStop, but the numbers will be very limited.
WN: Some of the reactions that I've read to the new version of Rondo of Blood for PSP is that taking the game straight from the PC Engine and making a PSP version, maybe wasn't the best fit -- that the new graphics and the old gameplay didn't work together. Do you still think this was a good idea?
KI: I think it's a great fit, but there are challenges that nobody will notice. In 3D, when you jump upwards, you expect to hit the ceiling of the second floor with your head. But in 2D, you know you can jump straight through it. So in 3D in this game, you can jump through the floor.
WN: Do you want to do more of these kinds of remakes, or new ones?
KI: My ambition is to be the number-one action game. We still aren't. We've been doing this for 21 years, and we have a lot of core fans, but I want to appeal to new users as well. This coming title is a little bit hard, but the Castlevania series isn't too hard, and has replay value. It's not wasting money at all to have this game. So my ambition is to be the number one action game.
WN: It used to take a long time for a Castlevania game to come out. You'd wait three or four years. But now they come out regularly. Have you found that you're hitting a saturation point where people have had too much Castlevania, and they wait for price drops instead of buying the games when they come out?
KI: As for the quality, if you compare it with other DS titles, these games' quality are really high. So I think we can maintain the price for these games. To make a high-quality game, you need to invest. It costs to create a high-quality game, so the price level has to be maintained.
WN: Do you think that the sales of the slim and lite PSP in Japan will help sales of this new game?
KI: The PSP market has been revitalized a lot. Retailers are saying they don't have enough software to sell. So I'd like to watch and see how this game performs.
WN: When does the game come out in Japan?
KI: November 8th.
WN: I've wanted to ask this for a while: what do you think, in the whole history of Castlevania, was the worst decision anybody ever made about the series?
KI: Probably when we put out the timeline. Because since Dracula only appears every 100 years, we made the whole timeline and ran out of places to put in another game. I made the timeline, but I shouldn't have actually released it, because now it's all official. That was a bad decision.
WN: Last question. Why does Dracula keep putting meat inside the walls of his castle?
KI: You should ask, why do they eat it! I've thought about this stuff. I've actually thought about the candles. The candles are people's souls that were taken by Death or by the vampires. In Japan there are candles that represent life. So, when you release the souls from the candles by whipping them, they give you a "thank you" present. Thank-you hearts, or thank-you holy water.
The meat, I have no idea.
原创翻译:
采访:IGA讲述恶魔城-------2007年E FOR ALL(E3)世界娱乐博览会10月18~21日
概要:恶魔城系列的制作人IGA已经发话拉.以下是关于恶魔城电影,PSP上的新作,另一个在DS上的新作,最后他还解释清楚拉为什么西蒙 贝尔蒙特用鞭子抽蜡烛能得到东西(心 副武器等)
提问者(以下简称WN):额,现在关于你(IGA)和最新的恶魔城电影进展的怎样拉?
IGA:K社还没正式宣布这件事(恶魔城电影),不过我已经和恶魔城电影的导演谈过拉.
WN:据说这部电影将是一部很活泼 轻松甚至"浪漫"(情调)的电影(爱情片).是不是现在还是这个状态?
IGA:这是不是谣言啊?!
WN:是啊,就有这么个博客他的主人说恶魔城电影将是一部有点爱情片成分的电影(可能是出于导演一贯的拍摄手法的缘故),这部电影应该是基于CV3的剧情上拍摄的哈?!
IGA:这真是两码事啊!
WN:现在你们是不是想把恶魔城电影出成一部动作片?
IGA:是啊 导演是拍过电影《Stomp The Yard》的Sylvan White,我认为导演的大名早已在生产公司方面引起注意而不是在K社这边.我们正在和导演讨论这件事,当时机成熟,K社会正式宣布这件大事的!
WN:你认在把恶魔城搬到电影银幕上这方面最大的挑战是什么?
IGA:电影只能放在电影制作商手中把持,而我和导演只能在一起讨论恶魔城世界观,矛盾冲突,和整个剧情.还有导演玩过恶魔城游戏,他还向我展示了怎样玩恶魔城游戏.因为这些玩法我都知道,所以我显得特别自信.
WN:他认为在恶魔城系列里哪些是更有价值的?或者说哪些更吸引他?
IGA:我们昨天下午也只是稍稍地讨论了下,我没了解太多.我只是简明地介绍了下游戏 ,希望我们以后能讨论的更多.
WN:下一个紧接着的恶魔城新作是什么?
IGA:首先,我们正在准备开发在DS平台上的新作.虽然官方还没正式地公布,但我们已经开始做拉.当然首要的是我希望大家能好好享受PSP上的恶魔城X历代记,然后我们才会发布DS上恶魔城新作的消息,让我们拭目以待吧!
WN:恶魔城X历代记是不是在其他地方发放拉?
IGA没有,它将首先在美国市场发售(指美版)
WN:是不是有什么预定促销品赠送对美版而言?上次我们记得是一个CD盒,这次是什么东东啊?
IGA:这次的话是一个由GameStop提供的"特殊礼物",知道Neca吗?一个美国游戏人物制造商.他们做了个特殊的NES版本上的西蒙,一个"象素型"西蒙,他们为初版里的西蒙配上了黑,白,红3种颜色,作为预定大礼.但是数量有限.
WN:我们听说恶魔城X历代记是把PCE平台上的血之轮回复刻到PSP平台上来的游戏,这样做是不是有点不妥啊?因为新的3D引擎和老的2D游戏系统不能很好地结合起来.你是不是还认为这是个好的想法?
IGA:我觉得很好啊,但在制作上有一点给我们带来很大的麻烦:在3D上当你跳跃的时候,你会发现你的脑袋穿透了天花板(脑袋嵌到天花板里去拉),在2D里,你起跳后会直接穿过而不是穿透天花板,所以在3D新作里 你能跳穿天花板.
WN:你喜欢出新作还是出这些类型的复刻版本?
IGA:我的目标(野心)是打造第一品牌动作类游戏.但到现在我们还没做到,我们已经奋斗了21年拉(指恶魔城),我们有着很多核心的CV粉丝,我们希望能吸引更多的新玩家.这种头衔来之不易啊,但恶魔城系列还不算太差,有着复玩的价值,而不是浪费金钱.所以我的野心就是打造第一品牌动作类游戏
WN:通常我们要等个3,4年才能到一个恶魔城新作的发售,但现在恶魔城新作频频发售,你有没有觉得现在已经到达一个饱和点---人们玩到太多的CV新作?他们希望降价(物以稀为贵???)当游戏发售时
IGA:对于质量来说,如果你和其他DS游戏相比,CV质量确实很高.所以我认为CV新作没必要降价,为了创作一个高质量的游戏我们需要大量的投入.所以价格是前提不能降价.
WN:在日本PSP的销量一直在缩水,这点对新作有什么影响没?
IGASP市场正在走下坡路,销售商们反应他们没有足够多的PSP配件(软件)卖,游戏发售后让我们拭目以待吧!
WN:日版的恶魔城历代记什么时候发售?
IGA:11月8号
WN:我想说的是:在恶魔城剧情里你认为哪方面是最糟糕的?
IGA:大概,我们跳出了原始CV剧情时间链,由于老D被设定成100年复活一次,我们只能跳出这个限制 在期间加了额外的CV游戏,我只能重新修改制作了CV年表但我现在还不能拿出来 给大家分享,这些都是官方的内部资料,很不幸!
WN:最后一个问题:为什么老D要在城堡的墙壁里放肉呢?
IGA:你还是这么问吧:为什么猎人们要吃肉?这我想过,但我在这里更愿意谈谈恶魔城里的蜡烛,蜡烛是被死神和吸血鬼带走的人们的灵魂,在日本蜡烛代表着生命,所以当猎人们用VK抽掉蜡烛时,他们的灵魂就被释放得到解脱拉,作为回报,就会有心和副武器(圣水等)落下
对于老D为什么放肉的话,我也没想过

发表于 2007-10-22 15:04:45 | 显示全部楼层
2016-8-13 07:52 编辑 <br /><br />看在你如此勤劳的份上,我就应邀前来捧场一下吧。
真的很不错,请继续加油:)

楼主| 发表于 2007-10-22 15:06:26 | 显示全部楼层
2016-8-13 07:52 编辑 <br /><br />额,还是谢谢大家的支持

发表于 2007-10-22 15:09:02 | 显示全部楼层
2016-8-13 07:52 编辑 <br /><br />Nice`
我想老D放肉是为了喂老鼠~`

楼主| 发表于 2007-10-22 15:18:26 | 显示全部楼层
2016-8-13 07:52 编辑 <br /><br />Nice`
我想老D放肉是为了喂老鼠~` [/quote]
喂老鼠 ~~~~~~希望以后CV里出现老鼠怪  ~~~嘿嘿  

发表于 2007-10-22 15:23:35 | 显示全部楼层
2016-8-13 07:52 编辑 <br /><br />支持汉化,LZ请继续加油

发表于 2007-10-22 15:45:57 | 显示全部楼层
2016-8-13 07:52 编辑 <br /><br />支付LZ汉化!!
辛苦了!

发表于 2007-10-22 16:15:32 | 显示全部楼层
2016-8-13 07:52 编辑 <br /><br />摸头先
赠品的手机链很强,游戏杂志上的IGA超有型呢~

发表于 2007-10-22 18:07:51 | 显示全部楼层
2016-8-13 07:52 编辑 <br /><br />当然要支持了 !!!

发表于 2007-10-22 18:56:55 | 显示全部楼层
2016-8-13 07:52 编辑 <br /><br />支持汉化,支持LZ!!!:)

*滑块验证:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|主页

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 00:59