2016-8-12 04:16 编辑 <br /><br />I don\'t feel alright in spite of these comforting sounds you make.
尽管你们对我说了这些安慰的话,可是我感觉并不好,
I don\'t feel alright because you make promises that you break.
我感觉不舒服是因为你们的承诺总是无法兑现。。
Into your house, why don\'t we share our solitude?
当在一起时,为什么我们就不能分担彼此的孤独?
Nothing is pure anymore but solitude.
除了孤独,一切都已不再纯洁了。。。
It\'s hard to make sense, feels as if I\'m sensing you through a lens.
这种感觉很难表达,就像我正通过镜头感觉你们一样。。
If someone else comes, I\'d just sit here listening to the drums.
如果其他人来了,我只会静静地坐在那聆听着鼓声。。
Previously I never called it solitude.
曾经我从没认为这种感觉叫做孤独
And probably you know all the dirty shows I\'ve put on.
可能你也都知道我不得不参演的那些肮脏商业演出
Blunted and exhausted like anyone.
已经让我生硬又疲惫地像所有人一样
Honestly I tried to avoid it. 真的, 我曾经试着避免这一切
Honestly. 真的
Back when we were kids, we would always know when to stop.
如果现在回到童年,我们就知道什么时候该停下来,不再继续
And now all the good kids are messing up.
而现在我们这些曾经的好孩子都已经变得失去理智了
Nobody has gained or accomplished anything.
没有人能够再获得或学到任何东西了。。。。
除了孤独,一切都已不再纯洁了。。。
|